You can donate to us at www.CanadaHelps.org
Search - PEI Lung Association
You will immediately be issued a receipt and your donation is direct-deposited to our account!
For the following process, we use Paypaq™.
In Memorium / Honour donations.
Information about tax receipts for online donations
The PEI Lung Association now issues electronic tax receipts for online donations. These e-receipts are approved by Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CCRA, formerly Revenue Canada).
How will I get my e-receipt, and what do I do with it?
- The e-receipt will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours of your donation.
- The receipt will be in unalterable PDF format, as per Canada Customs and Revenue Agency regulations. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader™ to view and print your receipt. Most people already have this program on their computer. If you do not, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe™ website.
- Just print the receipt and use it as you would use your regular paper tax receipts.
What if I don't get my e-receipt, I can't read it, or I lose it?
- If you have trouble receiving, viewing or printing your receipt, or if you lose it, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you write, please include your complete address for identification purposes. You can also call us toll-free from anywhere in PEI at 1-888-566-5864.
What are the advantages of e-receipts over old-fashioned paper receipts sent through postal mail?
- You get your receipt faster- it arrives via e-mail within 24 hours of the time you made the donation.
- We spend less time and money processing receipts, so we can devote more to programs and services.